- The first tab the user encounters upon entering the communication module is the SMS settings bar.
- Under the Buy SMS credits label, the user can choose the perfect package that suits the particular healthcare organization.
- Upon Clicking the Buy Button, a dialogue box appears which asks for confirming the purchase. It also alerts the user to expect a call from the Drucare support team post-purchase of the SMS package.
- The threshold value is the user-chosen limit for a warning. If the stock of a product falls below, let’s say, the limit of 50 (or whatever the user chooses), then a warning message is displayed in the threshold box.
- Right below the purchase screen is the Template Edit screen.
- Here the user can enter the subject of the concerned message and type the message to be conveyed to the registered/ prospective patients of the healthcare organization.
Note: The SMS size should be within 160 characters. If extra placeholders are used, they would be counted beyond the allowed characters per message.