- The OT schedule has the list of patients whose operations have been scheduled.
- The OT bed has to be allocated by clicking on the bed button.
- The user has to select a suitable time for the operation.
- The operation record is only displayed in the OT status tab after allocating the bed by entering the time and clicking on the allocate button.
- If the user wishes to reschedule the date of the operation, he can do so after clicking the bed icon on the top right corner of the screen after selecting the patient record.
- The user can change the scheduled date, provide a reason for the date change (optional) and then click on the submit button.
Was this article helpful to you?